The Scoggin 5

The Scoggin 5

Saturday, August 7, 2010

Austin is 14


I can't believe how fast time goes. It seems like Austin should still be my baby boy who loved to get rocked to sleep every night. I have really enjoyed watching him grow up. We are just hoping he will sprout soon, he is 5'7 but that is short for his dad's family.



Austin this year will be in the 8th grade. He will hopefully be playing basketball, baseball, and football. He is getting really good at doing tricks on his bike and he enjoys hanging out at the skate parks. He has learned alot of hard lessons this summer. One of which is you really need to be careful while picking friends. He has a good heart and its hard to realize that not everyone does. He is a sweet boy and we are so blessed to have him in our family.





OK Austin does have a point I do go to extremes when it comes to his hair cuts, but who knows when his next one will be. I promise not to go to short next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment